Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm by appointment only
Lunch is from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm (Providing a Roof (PAR) only)
ID Clinic – 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Meals, laundry, showers, storage lockers, hygiene products and clothing donations.
- One-on-one time with staff for the purpose of social support, problem solving, goal setting and referrals.
- Access to a computer lab for educational, employment and housing purposes.
- Emergency food hampers and baby items (Wednesdays from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm).
- Health care services from a Registered Nurse Practitioner on Wednesday afternoons (in partnership with the Kitchener Downtown Community Health Centre).
- Mental health services from a Registered Psychiatric Nurse on Wednesday afternoons (in partnership with the Psychiatric Outreach Project).